Top 10 Lists: Digital Trends’ “Most Expensive Cars”
1. We hadn’t heard of Digital Trends, a website that ostensibly covers all manner of gear and gadgets that have something to do with something digital in some way, before looking into top 10 lists
2. We hadn’t heard of some of the cars on this list, even those we ostensibly cover the auto industry. Guess we just don’t cover it sufficiently well at the rarified levels that Digital Trends does. So for all of you OEMs on the list, you can contact us so that we can become sufficiently familiar with your vehicles, as in dropping off the keys at our outpost here in Plymouth.
The Digital Trends “Most Expensive Cars” are, in reverse order (after all, if you started with #1, wouldn’t it be all downhill from there?):
McLaren P1: the bargain of the bunch
10. McLaren P1: $1.1 million
9. Hennessey Venom GT: $1.1 million
8. Zenvo ST1: $1.2 million
7. Ferrari La Ferrari: $1.3 million
6. Pagani Huayra: $1.3 million
5. Lamborghini Reventon: $1.6 million
4. Koenigsegg One: 1: $2 million
3. Mansory Vivre: Bugatti Veyron: $3.4 million
2. W Motors Lykan Hypersport: $3.4 million
1. Lamborghini Veneno: $4 million
Does the old saw “If you have to ask how much it costs, you can’t afford it” still apply in this realm?